My trailer's electrical box design

or a short bit of fiber optic cable fed into the back of the lamp housing

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Elbonian of course! Cant yall tell by the accent?

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Put a light activated transistor switch in the tail-light that switches the "monitor" led on the box, or get a bunch of Fibre cable and run fiber optics monitors instead of LED.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I've seen LEDs run at 500 ma and not burn out. I didn't keep it running to see how long it would last - but they can accept a lot more current than what they are rated for - at least for short periods.

Reply to
Curt Welch

Standards? We don't need no steenking standards....

Reply to
David Lesher