Need a truck from SE MN to SW MI via I-90/94?

Flatbed double drop heading out Friday, could move something big/heavy/ bulky for you if you need it. Leaving SE MN(55964) Friday morning, heading to Battle Creek area MI. Empty on the way out, some room on the way back.

Price dependent on PITA factor for me. You make it easy, I make it cheap. If not, costs more. Probably still cheaper than commercial either way.

Just throwing it out there if anyone is interested.

JW

Reply to
jw