Re- Oldest member

I joined in '99, so a lot of you are longer members, but I turned 85 last Christmas eve. I bet not many of you can match my age. Walt

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

I'd like to some day :)

Wes

Reply to
clutch

It sounds ike you may not BE the oldest meber but you might HAVE...nevermind...

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That beats me, a mere child of 66!

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

No, but I did something dumb on a ladder last week, and it sure feels like it. MadDog

Reply to
MadDogR75

"Tom Gardner" wrote: It sounds ike you may not BE the oldest meber but you might HAVE...nevermind... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I suppose it's possible, if you relied on an organ donor what was older....never mind.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

I can't match your age but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn once...

Reply to
syoung

I saw in the impact wrench thread a rough reference to your age. I definetly think i'm one of the youngest here at 27

Simply put you have tools older than my parents

Brent Ottawa Canada

Reply to
Brent

I've got you beat by a couple of years. I'm 25 next month. But you're right; we're definitely among the youngest here.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

I've got you beat by a couple of years. I'm 25 next month. But we're certainly among the youngest here.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy