Need info on Miller Plazcut 300

There's one for sale locally and I need some specs. The seller doesn't know much about the unit and the label on the machine is quite faded so he can't read much of it. Miller does not have the manual available online.

I yahooed and googled but nothing comes up except a few links for consumables.

Could anyone approximate the age & value?

Thanks

-Tom

Reply to
TT

You need to learn about dogpile.com. 4th hit:

you'll need both model and serial number.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

While the model he asked about is on the list, the manual isn't available online. You have to order a printed version.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

You need to learn about TESTING your advice before you give it. Especially in such a hoity toity manner.

A serial # is not necessary, miller will just display the most recent manual for that specific model. However, Miller has not made the Plazcut 300 manuals available online yet.

-T

Reply to
TT

Now I know who not to bother trying to help.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards