Need Source for Overload Heaters

I am in the process of building a phase converter. After completing the wiring and a day of troubleshooting, I find that 2 of 3 heaters
are bad. I need to find a source of used (read cheap) Allen Bradley W60 heaters for a NEMA #1 magnetic starter.
I checked ebay, but would prefer not to wait for an auction to close. Also googled without success (Out of stock & no reply). Anyone have a source for these? I am located in the mid south, Central Arkansas.
Thanks John Normile
John Normile wrote:

Cheapest thing I can think of is to wire some copper wire in place of the overloads. That'll get you up and going until an auction or two close. - GWE

Grant and John
I'd wonder *if* you actually have need for the heaters that disconnect the load when the operator is always present. That is, I thought the only reason for the heaters was to disconnect the 3 phase load motor when it is stalled and wont rotate even when power is supplied. An operator can normally have access to the ON-OFF switch when the motor wont rotate when power is applied, or the motor is seriously overloaded and the operator doesnt detect the overloading. I'd consider using the heaters a good idea. But, the lack of heaters in a 3 phase system after an idler, sure isnt a "show stopper" for me.
Jerry.
I agree, the heaters can be "worked around". But I already have the starter, and all the wiring is complete. So I will do it right and get some heaters of the correct size, and not have to concern myself with this detail.
And another RCM'er has offered some heaters, so that seems to be the best of both worlds.
John
On Tue, 03 May 2005 17:01:58 GMT, "Jerry Martes"

John Send me your address and I will send you some. How many do you need.one, two or three. Larry In St. Louis, MO