New Material Finder

I haven't dabbled with this much, but it ought to be something useful to members here. It's an online materials finder that has a number of
property-selection categories and that prints a list of materials (metals, plastics, ceramics) that meet those criteria. Then it spells out the specific material properties for the one(s) you select. It also has links to suppliers of that material, but it may just be for larger commercial buyers. Still...
It's from Engineering.com and it's called "MatMatch."
I signed up (it's free) and it recognizes me when I sign on, so I'm not dead sure how much you'll see just by checking it out, but let us know:
https://matmatch.com/
--
Ed Huntress