New rcm low

Maybe. I don't know how a bipolar is supposed to behave on Zoloft.

He's definitely not a simple depressive. Consider this, as just one of many examples:

Or this:

He's either bipolar, or otherwise seriously screwed up.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Too bad, I hate to see anybody have such serious problems. But why does he think it's therapeutic to act out as a total asshole? Sometimes I can appreciate an asshole but he has no redeeming qualities, he's not even slightly clever just crass.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

He belongs in hell! Good thing he doesn't believe in a God...'cuz God obviously doesn't believe in him.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

If you need anti-psychosis drugs you lie, if not you tell the truth, so the answer is "no" either way.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

New Jersey is the portal into hell. Just ask Ed.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You must be talking about those flights from Newark to Orlando. In July, central Florida is hell.

Reply to
Ed Huntress