PUHLEEZE!

After applying filters 164 messages ended up being 8. All the rest were political trash. So you all who respond to trolls please stop. Let us all try to post stuff that is related to metalworking. Thanks, Eric

Reply to
etpm

AMEN! Just Say NO to stryped, et al.

On Easter Sunday, I checked 3 times. 65 posts, then 38, then 18. All

65, then all 38 were filtered. 8 in the late PM were unfiltered messages I could read! But 2 were those damned repetitive sailboat listings which have been going on for over two months now.

Good idea. (sometimes ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

There may have been only 6 original posts, but there have been dozens of replies and back/forths over each one, too. It's just ironic as the guy you're posting 'em for has said he doesn't want them. I'm dealing with it by occasionally lamenting (aka Pissin'n'Moanin') over it here. No big. :)

And we just wish nobody would ever respond to his trolls, and wish that everyone would just filter him.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I tell folks this is a good sleepy little metalworking newsgroup buried in a huge pile of political trash.

The metalworking part is still worth wading through the trash.

Reply to
Tim Wescott