New Low

When I saw Gunner posted off topic political BS earlier today I decided this newsgroup doesn't have a clue about what it's for. I considered Gunner one
of the RCM mainstays with an occasional foray into politics but today's post was all his trying to stir the politics pot. Folks there are thousands of groups to argue your politics with other people. Why do you insist on polluting this group?? Please go to the other groups and leave this for metalworking. If you don't understand the concept of a group without politics, just on topic posts, how about leaving and let the rest of us enjoy our hobby.
--

Clif

Amen,,,,Amen Roger Paskell

Much the same way that Jabba the Hut has an occasional foray into eating.

His oft-repeated excuse is that it's everyone else's job to work around his mental illness. It's the same "screw you all" attitude that got him where he is today... too dysfunctional to progress in the normal world, yet not a spectacular enough train wreck to interest Jerry Springer.
Wayne
Wayne sez:
" His oft-repeated excuse is that it's everyone else's job to work around his mental illness. It's the same "screw you all" attitude that got him where he is today... too dysfunctional to progress in the normal world, yet not a spectacular enough train wreck to interest Jerry Springer."
Bite your tongue, varlet! Gunner could very well host the Springer show and put ol' Jerry out of work.
Bob Swinney

Gunner! Gunner! Gunner!

this
post
Having broken my cardinal rule to not read your posts, at least routinely, I sure got a chuckle from this one. I commend you for having stayed "on topic" through the years! <g>
Nope! You're not plonked like a small handful of rude people. I think you're harmless, but also clueless when it comes to machining.
Harold