Off topic but need help!

I put durastone tile in the bathrooms about 6 months ago. It uses glue that you put down and let set for an hour or so and it changes from whit to clear. Anyway some of this glue apparently got on my carpet in the hallway and left a dark spot. Resolve did not clean it. It there anything I can use? The carpet is a tan color. The carpet is about 6 years old.

I appreciate your help!

Reply to
Don

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Don) wrote in news:e647cf2.0406070434.f687d51 @posting.google.com:

I looked up congoleum ad-42 adhesive on the congoleum website

and it looks like the adhesives you use are either latex (ad-42) or acrylic. Removal of dried latex or acrylic paints is very difficult, but I googled a bit and found this url

Try googling yourself to see if you can find more stuff.

Reply to
Hitch