Gunner

Sent several emails and no replies. Perhaps being eaten up by your spam software? Still looking for an 8" faceplate 1-3/4"x8TPI and now a 10" Steady rest (or maybe a 10-12" that I could modify) for the same machine. A Clausing.

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

I replied that I didnt have one. Btw..I may be going out to Pheniox at the latter part of the week or early next week. At this time its not definite, and I dont know if Ill be driving, or the customer will pay for a plane ticket. Ill let you know where/when/how and I can load up the truck with Stuff.

When Ryobi/MTD Products lets me know..Ill let you know.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

I'm not Gunner, but would you be interested in an as-received MLA steady rest casting kit? It was purchased for a Clausing 12" lathe but an original made it's way to me before I started modifying the castings. As you may know it was designed for a 9" SB.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

Mike I have seen you post before. Many thanks for attempting to answer the call. Please email details and price. Does it appear there may be enough "meat" for it to be fit to a 10" machine? I am somewhat familiar with the kits form MLA.

Thanks again, Marty

[posted and mailed]

"Mike Henry" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

Reply to