FS- Long drill bits

a buddy of mine got a bunch of long drill bits at an auction. These are brand spanking new, and IRRC, American made. If intersted..here is the information, Simply drop an email to the seller.

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:29:30 -0700 (PDT) From: Dean Koutras Subject: Large Drill Inventory To: Gunner Asch X-ELNK-AV: 0

Hey Man,

This is the list of the large drill bits I have for sale:

59 qty 31/32" 12 qty 43/64" 25 qty 61/64" 40 qty 53/64" 15 qty 47/64" 2 qty 59/64"

Please check and see if you know anyone who is interested.

Take Care,

Dean

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner