Prolight 2000

I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine. Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

Reply to
Lane

How about "Why would you buy a CNC mill with out an automatic tool changer?"

Reply to
Mtlgd

huh. I have 2 cnc mills without tool changers. I guess that makes me, what? an idiot?

Reply to
Jon Grimm

It seems that you think that this newsgroup is populated by vendors, not recreational metalworkers. (After all, that is what the "rec" in rec.crafts.metalworking stands for.)

So -- don't expect too many "quotations" from this newsgroup. You *might* find someone who has a used one that he could be persuaded to trade, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

It makes you thrifty, if you got them at a good price.

Shrug

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

For one-off work, a toolchanger adds next to zero advantage .

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Ayup

gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Even for some production work, it is a non, or minor issue.

Staying busy, Sam? I am!

Did you get the pix I sent a couple weeks ago?

michael

Reply to
michael

I'm look just ATC complet units and collets for ATC, not all mill Prolight Machine.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

I'm buy this machine (second hands) under the good price.

Reply to
Mark

Oh, why didn't you say so? In that case the price will be $345,456.87.

It costs extra 'cause I have to charge you for the disposal of the rest of the machine that I have to throw away after stripping off the ATC to sell to you.

How soon do you need it? Rush orders cost extra...

tg.

Mark wrote:

Reply to
The other Thomas Gardner

I think you will be mistaken about the price. New Machine with new ATC cost less. Please see the link of the ATC units

Mark

I understand that a new machine with the ATC included costs less than that. I told you, I have to buy the complete machine, rip off the ATC, repackage and ship just the ATC to you. There's a bunch of labor, freight and material cost right there. Then I have to dispose of the rest of the machine. Because of some of the special materials contained therein, and because those durn environmentalists like to get in there and foul everything all up for everyone, the disposal costs are quite high. I can't just send the thing to the landfill, you know.

So, you see, it's mainly the fault of those durn environmentalists. You need to write your congressman. Unless you're not from the US. In that case you should write to *MY* congressman.

I'm sorry, but there isn't much I can do about the price. That's just the way it is, I'm afraid.

tg.

Mark wrote:

Reply to
The other Thomas Gardner

C: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now. O: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

C: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

O: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

C: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up!

(shouting at the cage)

'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you show...(owner hits the cage)

O: There, he moved!

C: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage!

O: I never!!

C: Yes, you did!

O: I never, never did anything...

C: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

C: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

O: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

C: STUNNED?!?

O: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun easily, major.

C: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Pete Bergstrom