Please help me loking for prolight automatic tool changer ATC

Hi All

Please help me looking for ATC for prolight machine . The ATC (automatic tool changer) can be from Prolight 1000 Light machines , Prolight 2000 Light machines. my e-mail Mark snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

You missed one on ebay just a month ago.

Reply to
Statics

That's better, Mark. Now you're gettin' the hang of it!

Sorry for all the grief earlier, but it was just too much fun to pass up. I hope you will forgive me.

:-)

tg.

Mark wrote:

Reply to