Knifemaking machines

I have 2 knifemaking grinding/sanding/polishing machines for sale. They resemble the Stephen Bader machines and were hand built by my husband. He has passed away and I would like to sell these excellent machines to someone who can use them.

Reply to
johnny

Hi,

This may be a difficult question to ask, but, do you have a price in mind?

Also, where are they located?

Do you have pictures or descriptions of the machines?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for your loss.

Reply to
paul_bilodeau1

Hi, I am asking $700 ea. Some time ago my husband was asking $1000. ea. The identical Bader machine sells for $1500. I do have pictures (18) on the Kodak Gallery site. I can send an invitation to view them. Is your e-mail address paul snipped-for-privacy@excite.com ? I am located in Pt. Charlotte, Florida. Thanks for your inquiry. Please e-mail me directly and I'll send the invite to the pictures. Thanks, Joan

Reply to
johnny