Crazy Machines

A friend gave me a copy of this game, "Crazy Machines New Challenges". I don't have any affiliations but I wanted to say how impressed I am with it. It's a series of mechanical puzzles that most here would enjoy. Most are simple to mildly challenging with a few that take some out-of-the-box thinking. I wonder how I can use it to get my people to think.

Tom Gardner

--Interesting! FWIW back in W95 days there was a *very* neat game from Sierra called Incredible Toon Machine that was similar. Trouble is the damned thing won't run under XP, 2k or any of the newer OS's..

Reply to
steamer

think.http://www.crazy-machines.com/CMERF_ENG/CMERF_ENG.html I can see their problem right away.

They don't know how to design gears! :-)oo

DOC

Reply to
doc