knifemaking

you must have real player. check it out

Jeteye
very interesting, Thanks for the link. I wonder what that blades worth?
Jeteye wrote:
Reply to
Machineman
I had to download Real Player to view the movie. Real Player can be a real pain in the pants, but it was worth it. Very interesting video. Don't let the German page dissuade you, the video is in English (German subtitles).
Regards,
Robin
Reply to
Robin S.
I believe it was Dutch, but that does not detrack from its interest :-)
Rob>>you must have real player. check it out
Reply to
Machineman
Excellent. Thanks for posting the link.