Knife polishing machines

I have 2 hand built machines resembling the Stephen Bader polishers that I need to sell to a knifemaker. Can anyone help me? My husband passed away 2 weeks ago and I need to sell these 2 exellent sanders. Please respond by e-mail. Thank you

Reply to
johnny

Please E-Mail me with you asking price for one machine and two

Thank You Chris Glickman

Reply to
worldwideknives

I hope you e-mailed to her as well. Her request was posted on August 28th, and I suspect that she is no longer reading this newsgroup, so just posting here is unlikely to reach her.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols