Off topic - Clarke Generator 700 watt

I have a Clarke Generator 700 watt. The power output plug is round and has

2 pins and an earth. No matter how I wire this plug I end up with live coming out of neutral pin on the 13 amp socket I put on a fly lead. I turn the round plug the other way round and still get the live coming out of neutral pin on the 13 amp socket. It's got me beat!

Has anyone else had this strange problem with a Clarke Generator?

sniffer.

Reply to
sniffer

Bob Swinney

Sorry for the double post - must be a gremlin in the PC. Sniffer, it sounds as if you need the services of a qualified electrician.

Reply to
Bob Swinney