OFFER (as in FREE) in Grass Valley

I've got some parts for making up long stroke pneumatic or low pressure hydraulic cylinders. Two honed tubes 3.25 ID x 24.5" long, 2 chromed 1" shafts, and 8 tie rods. Needs pistons and end caps. Tried to sell these many times, headed to recycle if not taken.

Stoody hard face rod, can't find anything on the box that identifies the grade, but someone from here once wanted some rod to hard face a lawnmower blade and I send them a couple sticks, they said it worked great.

Free, must be picked up. Sorry, I've got my hands full and just don't have time to pack and ship freebies. I'm in Grass Valley, about an hour out of Sacramento. If you can come by, there will be more free stuff, as well as stuff I'm culling for yard sales, ebay, and Craigslist.

Yeah, this is the spring cleaning that I've been putting off for years. Whether or not I end up going to Australia soon, I still need to clean house but good. I'd rather give away some of this stuff than throw it out. Email for phone and directions if you can get by in the next few weeks...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:57:56 -0800, the infamous Jon Anderson scrawled the following:

How does toward the end of July work for you? I'll be passing right by there on my way down I-5 to Vallejo. I've always wanted to see more of Sacto anyway.

-- The doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only advise his client to plant vines. --FLW

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Works for me. Are you particularly interested in either of these two items? Or just wanting to check out the free pile in general? I'll put aside either or both if you have specific interest.

You'd probably want to peel off around Yuba City/Marysville and come in to GV on highway 20, then continue back down. Fair bit of backtracking if you go clear into Sac first.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:05:50 -0800, the infamous Jon Anderson scrawled the following:

I guess I'm just curious about the cylinder tubes and wanting to check out the free pile. I need more thin metals for repairs around here.

Yeah, I saw that possibility when I googledit. You'll find a usable email address on my diversify website.