OLD-OLD Machine

This old machine was sitting in a small museum in Kansas--The curved piece that is perforated with holes was apparently a socket on the operating lever that recieved a wooden handle.--there are 10 or 12 identical stages in the machine

---My guess is a multiple telegraph line splicer--but that's a guess---

anybody KNOW ??---See pic in Dropbox--old machine-4

Reply to
jerry Wass

I have no idea what the machine is, but here's the url for the dropbox:

Jim & Hils