Open Wheel

How does the value of cheap wire wheels compare to the cost of smoking and soda and unpaid-tax penalties?

Have you thought of starting a financial advice site? You know, a place where people could go to read what not to do...

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

This speaks the financial genius.... who can't pay to get the smog test on his battered old truck.

Mark Twain was right you know when he said, "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything".

But Wobbling Weeber tells one story, one day, and a different story the next day having forgotten what he said yesterday.

Reply to
John B.

Sure. You've probably wasted more in a few months on stupid shit than most of us, including you, have spent on wire wheels in our lifetime. Now, I know you're going to say that you buy a ton of wire wheel, and get your stupid shit at a massive discount, or something similar, but it will be BS, as usual.

Apparently not, as I'm pretty well off. So I'll give you some advice. Learn the meaning of personal responsibility, and stop wasting money on stupid shit.

Classic Wieber non responsive reply. Why not just admit the obvious, that you're not qualified to give financial advice of any kind. Everybody knows it already anyway, right?

BTW, the wire wheel I use the most is on my 10" bench grinder. Import grinder, and import 8" brush. I probably use it an average of a couple times a week, and it's been on there for about 2 years. But it came off my previous import bench grinder, an 8", which died after about 20 years. I don't really remember when I bought the wire wheel. 5 years ago maybe. So anybody that makes a blanket stamen about import wire wheels is a dumbass, and in your case, an undeniable expert at pissing money away.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

I beg to differ. Wieber is definitely qualified to give financial advise. And anyone that wishes to be come a financial disaster has only to listen.

Reply to
John B.

Chuckables come in the $1 combo junk box sale at garbadj sales, so I haven't had to buy a wire brush in decades. They last 1/2 to 2 times. :-/ And I use flap sanders for surface rust more often than not.

I got one of Tawm's crimped brushes and a BBQ brush from you and good knot brush from Glenn, so I'm set for life. Now I need a needle scaler to fit Tawm's scaler brush. I thought I had one around here, but it's Declutter Time again. I may yet find it.

(You about done replying to the slocumb schiz?)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Actually, you've been BSing about getting that old POS on the road for years. From 2015:

"89 Ford E350 (with 13k original miles on the odo) but hasnt been smogged or tagged in years. Front gas tank is filled with 6 yr old gas..and really..really needs to be drained."

Obviously you've been too broke all this time, yet you keep saying it will be on the road soon... in between stories of how the Trump economy has improved your prospects. LOL

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Well then, you should collect a bunch of those quotes and post them. Until then, it's just another silly thing you made up, like so many of YOUR quotes that I collected here.

That's just one of the very many things that I can do, but you cannot.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Nope. You said a couple weeks ago that you'd noticed things slowing down. And you reinforced that by posting more, which means you're working less.

You keep saying that. How many years have the van repairs been underway? And you still can't afford a couple hundred a year in property taxes, same as every other economy for most of your adult life.

To show that you're a goddamn stupid broke ass lying lifelong loser who likes to pretend he's something more.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Nope. A sixteen year problem doesn't fix itself, you can't afford to fix it properly, and lack the skill and motivation to do any useful amelioration.

It's slow now. It's been slow for 16 years. It's ridiculous for you to pretend otherwise.

Nope. You're circling the drain, living hand to mouth, as always.

Nope. You say it's good or better to suit whatever lie you're trying to support.

Just pointing out the obvious. Exactly what you should have expected when you promised to cull me. Oh wait, did you think you should be able to make death threats without consequence? Yup.

.....a lifelife.

You don't have to say you aren't better. It's obvious that you're worse. For example, how many others were stupid enough to be gleeful, in writing, at the prospect of deporting the dreamers. It takes a particular breed of pea-brain asshole to do that. And to do it when you're supposedly looking for a job boggles the mind.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Your choice! And no need to limit it to me. Quote anyone you believe is wrong about you. You can't. Same reason you haven't followed through on any of your empty threats to sue those who ridicule you. People mock you because you're a stupid liar. It's easy to prove, as I've done. Your counterclaims, such as all your tormentors being mentally ill, living in homes, etc, are merely more of the weak and self destructive lies that you are addicted to telling.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

No, and what's with the question mark? LOL You're always talking about having thousands. But you've been running up debt for your entire adult life.

Can't fix septic. Can't fix or license vehicles. Can't catch up rent. Can't move. Can't get a job. Can't pay pittance property taxes.

Liens dating back to '82, when Reagan was pres.

Between then and now, you're always either complaining that a dem pres is killing your biz, or crowing that a gop pres is bringing you prosperity. It's ridiculous. You are a deadbeat who prefers self destructive habits like posting and smoking to learning and working. Your problems have nothing to do politics.

No, in your most transparent fantasies you're killing me personally in various elaborate ways. In your most couched fantasies you're merely an accessory, putting me on a death list. Until you admit it's all BS, I get to mock you for it.

This line of BS has done absolutely nothing to improve your life, and probably quite a bit to make it worse. Yet you keep it up. Name anyone who thinks it's a smart thing to do.

Any sensible reader.

If it were up to me I'd trade you for any illegal who isn't a proven drain on society like you. The problem would be, what country would be willing to make such a lousy deal? How about offering you to any other state? Nope, they all want you to say right where you are.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Well Ok then, when can we expect your opus? Never.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Huh? I posted the Wieber Cliff Notes right here, where you told all the lies. Why would you send your version via email? You aren't fooling anyone. Of all the negative things folks have said about you, there is absolutely nothing for you to quote to show they're wrong. So you have nothing to compile, or email, or post. The evidence is overwhelmingly against you, and you know it. Any excuse you make is BS. And why would you take anyone's word for their address? Better to use your "computer weenies," right? You have boxed yourself into a hapless corner and all you can do is tell more lies, as if once you reach some threshold, it will finally start to do something positive for you.

Reply to
Rockin' Chair

Tom - what is a good name to buy? McMaster Carr doesn't show the maker's name, but can they be relied upon for a quality wheel?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Tom - what is a good name to buy? McMaster Carr doesn't show the maker's name, but can they be relied upon for a quality wheel?

Thanks, Bob =====================================

If you call and ask, McMaster Carr will tell you the brand names of their products. I've never asked about origin but I'm sure they would also tell you where they are made. Then, it's quick to comparison shop between

and

Carl Ijames

On 10/1/2017 12:44 PM, Carl Ijames wrote: ... Then, it's quick to comparison shop between

I'm so pleased with McM that I just give them my (little) business.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

On 10/1/2017 12:44 PM, Carl Ijames wrote: ... Then, it's quick to comparison shop between

I'm so pleased with McM that I just give them my (little) business. ========================================

Among other hats at my last job I did purchasing for production and some machine shop supplies. I cut 1 or 2 PO's to McMC a week for 15 years so I'm definitely a fan :-). Mostly fasteners and machine components like bearings where the quantities didn't justify spending lots of time price shopping. They definitely have the best online catalog system going, and I rank their service just a bit ahead of msc and grainger but all three are great. MSC was generally our first choice for tooling and abrasives since their selection seemed wider than McMC.

Reply to
Carl Ijames

Covers off , youll understand why when the wheel grabs the part out of your hand.

Reply to
Bluey69