OT-26 Signs you have grown up

Actually the ex-wife in question left him for her old high school boyfriend. When that fellow decided not to break up his own marriage she begged to come back to her husband. My friend decided he liked the company of the fake plant (actually it was more like silk and very realistic looking) better than he liked her company. :o) Wise man. Sue

Reply to
Sue

Ooh. Hate to get on *your* wrong side!

Jim

jim rozen

I gotta add one:

When you realize the best thing to do on a Saturday morning is sleep in and not getting up to watch cartoons.

Ted

Reply to
William E. Williams III

Pisst Ted, you don't have to wake up early on Sat. to catch the only cartoons on TV for the week anymore.

I found out just a couple of years ago that they are on 24-7.

Reply to
Sunworshiper

Not really. Teenagers figure that one out. Not exactly grown-ups.

Reply to
Kathy