OT: Abuterol inhaler

Tom Gardner wrote:

LOL, please explain how treehuggers stand to gain financially?
Smithy

I don't believe the BS about freon and ozone. You can believe whatever you want. Treehuggers usually believe what they are told to believe and become the pointed to group used for others to make money.
Tom Gardner wrote:

Yeah I've noticed what you're inclined to believe, anything that the majority don't. Tell me, how do you keep the sand out of your ears and nostrils?
Smithy.

Since you believe in junk science, I'll bet "Global Warming...Kumbaya" is top on your list of other human caused events. Hurricane Katrina was started by ULF transmissions? World Trade Center blowed-up by internal pre-set charges? "Scientists" say so, so it must all be true. Who's the one with a sand issue:?
PS. The word "Kumbaya" must always be in the same sentence as "Global Warming".
Tom Gardner wrote:

Not me. I just pointed out that the governments of 183 countries, the US included, were sufficiently convinced in the science of ozone depletion and its potential effects, to ban Freon, whereas as you, living in your own little world, disagree. For whatever mickey mouse reason, today it appears to be affecting your wallet, tomorrow who knows? How unamerican that is that . How dare you interfere with the "Great American Credo":- Maximizing profits.
Will WMD always be synonymous with war in Iraq? Or can one ascribe that to junk intelligence?
Smithy

For whatever mickey mouse reason, today it

What's affecting my wallet isn't quest for profits...that's a good thing as it encourages competition and innovation. It's the artificial force applied to the market by the blind acceptance of what some scientists, not all scientists, state as absolute truth. If the ozone hole is man-made, why don't ALL "scientists" concur? Hint: where do scientists get funding?
I know some "scientists", some of the best in the world. Not one buys the ozone hole crap. (References and phone numbers available on request, but pack a lunch and go to the bathroom before you get on the phone 'cuz you'll be there for quite a while...they like to teach!)
Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom, If you are serious, I'm interested. I've not taken much of an interest in this issue but I've watched a lot of film footage and seen the empirical evidence. As you know, I also read a great deal. I've got a big project that I'm winding up with the Air Force right now but I'll have a little time in three or four weeks.
--

John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

First I'll line you up with Dr. George Fischer, probably one of the top physicists ever. He'll be over to the plant this week and I'll set it up. Send me some contact info.
Tom Gardner wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@machiningsolution.com
I'll fly in if you all want and lunch/dinner or whatever will be on my nickel Tom.
--

John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

I had lunch with George today and discussed the ozone layer a bit. He stated that since he has done no work on such and that he can't prove anything either way and that he was inclined to think that politics play a big part but did say he read some credible work by a guy that was a bigwig in Scandinavian EPA that has a fairly good argument against the effect of Freon on the ozone layer. George also states that the prudent thing to do even if the science is not perfect is to ban Freon as it is a minor consideration not worth a battle that nobody wants to fight.
You're welcome any time.
Tom Gardner wrote:

Lol. Got any more?
Smithy

Bite me!
Tom Gardner wrote:

Really? Be hard to find anything of substance!

Tom Gardner wrote:

Who said the ozone-hole was man made? Offering straw men now? Ozone depletion is the argument for banning Freon and the like.
"scientists"? Personally I don't care who you know, I do know that you hold contrary views to the majority of the world on most things, as does George W Bush, doesn't make you right. Funny how George and you espouse democracy, yet disavow the any democratic like decisions. Likewise your "scientists", on retainers from either oil companies or tobacco companies one would imagine, certainly fully paid up members of the GOP.
Perhaps if a spare moment you could cite any papers your "scientists" have published conclusively refuting the following:
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1995/press.html
Smithy

Thousands of hits: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/environment/ozonefreon_fraud.htm
Tom Gardner wrote:

LOL. That the best your "scientists" can do? There's crackerbox lids about with more credibility.
Smithy