OT: Atten: Gunner and other Linux players

Mint 9 is out. My emachine's mouse isn't working on the mouse port so haven't tried it on that. There can be a usb mouse problem also but I haven't tried yet. Works well on my HP Pavilion tx2510us touch screen from the DVD. Even the touch screen works. Had to switch ethernet drivers to get online. Don't think there's a handwriting recognition but I'll have to look into it as there are some commercial linux touchscreens. I'm going to install it Sunday. Mint says try different versions to see what works best on your machine. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk