OT-ish: Oops

http://www.micom.net/oops / Much metal content, but not exactly working.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4 /
B.B. wrote:

Oh, a LOT of metal was "worked", believe me! Not by hand or tool, but the shape of that metal was definitely changed!
Too bad there's no description with these pictures! Some of them, I know exactly what accident they are from, but most of them are not clear. There's an A-6 with the pilot hanging halfway out of the plane that manages to land on a carrier, I can't imagine how!
Jon

Irish Luck?
http://www.gallagher.com/ejection_seat /
Trev..
MinorMania wrote:

Ah, I forgot the A-6 is a two-seater!
Thanks!
Jon

Following up my own post, with this doozy of a pothole problem
http://www.cargolaw.com/2005nightmare_c130.html
Trev.