OT-ish: Oops

Much metal content, but not exactly working.

Reply to
B.B.

Oh, a LOT of metal was "worked", believe me! Not by hand or tool, but the shape of that metal was definitely changed!

Too bad there's no description with these pictures! Some of them, I know exactly what accident they are from, but most of them are not clear. There's an A-6 with the pilot hanging halfway out of the plane that manages to land on a carrier, I can't imagine how!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Ah, I forgot the A-6 is a two-seater!

Thanks!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Irish Luck?

Trev..

Reply to
MinorMania

Following up my own post, with this doozy of a pothole problem

Trev.

Reply to
MinorMania