OT: Lightening up

"White House Denies Any Ties to United States"

Tuesday, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, denied that any member of the White House staff has ever worked "in any way, shape, or form" for the benefit of the United States.

"Angrily addressing the press corps, Spicer said that any allegations that members of the Trump Administration have ever acted in concert or collusion with the United States are "unequivocally false."...

[more at]

Ed Huntress

Martin Eastburn

s-to-united-states

I hope he realizes that Saturday Nite Live is still watching. Its not getti ng any better.

Reply to
bruce2bowser

What "bite" are you talking about, Martin?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Crazy Eddy, bend double and blow yerself!

Reply to
Balthazar Jones

The "bite" that's taken your reality away, assflap.

Reply to
Balthazar Jones

Any freshman reporter would know there was a humor report. But New Yorker sticks their foot into it anyway. When a person in public who repeated says false news states that and a news crew runs with it is a BITE.

It might as well been a tainted steak for the hungry sharks.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

I'm sorry, Martin, but I have no freaking idea what you're saying.

The Borowitz Report is a humor column. It should be obvious to anyone that the column is a joke. I posted it here because it was funny. The New Yorker didn't "stick their foot" in anything. They just published a humor column. There was no "news crew," and nobody "ran with it."

So what the hell is a "bite" supposed to mean?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Fuck off and DIE.

Reply to
Balthazar Jones

When someone jumps to conclusion and comes up with the wrong idea and spreads it around. He bit on the one word but not the sentence.

A bite (like a fish to a lure) false collection of data - data is false not the collection.

I thought you of all people would know that since that is a newspaper jargon word and long jargon word for lots of people.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Hmmm. 'Never heard it. But there's a lot of jargon in the newspaper business, and I never worked on a newspaper.

-Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Have you heard - took hook, sinker and line ? as some big fish do ...

I'm a Former High School News Paper Editor and then ARS - Army Radio Service official Photo officer and Photo lab 'owner'.

It is called ARTS now - radio and TV!

Martin

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Hook, line and sinker.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Defines you nicely.

Reply to
Balthazar Jones

He misspelled stinker. He needs to refill his douche bag.

Reply to
Red Prepper

LOL!

Reply to
Balthazar Jones

Getting old. AFRTS and AFRS is the terms. Arm Forces Radio service Radio TV service.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn