OT (sort of) Can't miss meet coming up in Minnesota

For anyone interested in hot air or Stirling engines, there is a "can't miss" meet coming, August 15, 16 & 17. For some reason this is one of the best kept secrets, anywhere. But, this ought to fill you in on the details:

You'll find pictures from past shows, here:

A large number of the probable attendees are pictured on my pages of pictures from the SW Hot Air Engine meet held at Cottonwood, Arizona in 2001:

Ole Berge is the ramrod of this event. He's probably one of the biggest names in hot air engines, these days. You'll want to meet him. In many regards he is an exceptional person. He will make you feel welcome at Lake Itasca.

The 2000 show was their last "International" but I missed it because I was at Train Mountain on those dates. But, I was determined not to miss this one, so I'll see you there.

Ron Steele, inventor of the Stirling Steele engine has told me he will be there with an altogether new engine. Dr. James Senft, prominent in the field of hot air engines wouldn't commit himself because of eye problems (but we can hope, can't we?). But Bob Sier is surely to be there from England and a number of other prominent names in the field will likely show for this bash. It's being "talked up" all around the country.

See you there! If you have any curiousity at all, you will not be disappointed!

Best regards,

Orrin

Reply to
Orrin Iseminger