OT: USSC on Private Property

I don't think that's a real problem, Gunner. Rumsfeld himself said the things going to be going on for 12 years or so. We are, and have been, in this situation for a very, very long haul. They may well put 'things' out for open bids many times before it's finally done.

Now getting back to the original topic here, who was it that said that NH is planning on appropriating Steven's property there to build a brand new hotel?

Lots of tax reveue in that, eh?

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Probably. BTW, this looks like a hopeful project...

Dave

Justice!

Harold

Reply to