OT- Waco 1993 and OK City 1995

Of particular interest is the bomb damage engineering assessment and conclusions in the third link. Interesting reading.

Between the days of February 28, 1993 and April 19th, 1993, called Branch >Davidians. > >

>On April 19, 1995, the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, >Oklahoma was bombed, causing extensive damage to the structure, the loss of 168 >innocent lives, the victimization of the families of those who lost loved ones, >hundreds of non-fatal injuries, and substantial property damage in the >vicinity. The media and the Executive branch reported that the sole source of >the devastation was a single truck bomb consisting of 4,800 pounds of ammonium >nitrate, transported to the location in a Ryder Truck and parked in front of >the building. It is impossible that the destruction to the building could have >resulted from such a bomb alone. > > >

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:21:43 GMT, Gunner shouted from the rooftop:

More coverup bullshit- this time, the Alfred P. Murrah Building bombing was actually a sophisticated terrorist act, instead of a couple of kooks with a fertilizer bomb.

Aside: A couple of kooks with some fertilizer and fuel oil is scares me more than any supersecret Evil Government coverup.

To quote: "It is truly unfortunate that a separate and independent bomb damage assessment was not made during the cleanup before the building was demolished on May 23 and hundreds of truck loads of debris were hauled away, smashed down, and covered with dirt behind a security fence."

The author must have been unaware that the demolition contractor was Controlled Demolition Incorporated- arguably the best in the business and experts at explosion-damage forensics. If they didn't see anything suspicious, no one else could.

See more:

What's next- Secret "X" files reveal that Elvis shot JFK and offed Marilyn Monroe on J. Edgar Hoover's orders?

Inquiring minds want to know!

-Carl

"An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Just click on "home", that will take you to the related site where the JFK stuff is. Other pages have the secret UFO details etc. They also seem to have a whole bunch of anti-war articles, but I'm guessin' that Gunnervision won't be rebroadcasting any of that. :-) BTW, phone numbers for the whatsreallyhappening.com domain owner, administration, etc. are all 999-999-9999, in case anyone wants to call them to ask about sources. I don't recognize the area code, perhaps their trailer is located off-world. So you might have to dial 9 first.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk

Any idea who General Partin is?

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 04:54:05 GMT, Gunner shouted from the rooftop:

Yep. Read his resume (it, like everything else, is on the intenet) and nowhere does it state that he is an authority on urban demolitions using explosives. Doug Loizeaux is an expert on that subject and was the head engineer on the Murrah building drop. My statement stands.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Partin is an expert on bomb damage. Loizeaux is an expert on demolitions. Was OKC bomb damage or was it controlled demolition?

Reply to
Nick Hull

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:42:45 -0400, Nick Hull shouted from the rooftop:

The article Gunner references-

that demolition charges were used to bring down the Murrah building and that the truck bomb was not the sole cause. The FBI is implicated because they won't allow security camera video tapes to be shown (the unwritten reason is that those tapes will supply critical evidence).

Cue 'X Files' music.

Partin's name has been linked (rightly or wrongly) with other crackpot theories- like the WTC bombings also featured controlled demolitions.

I guess the real thing wasn't bad enough- theses guys have to make it worse.

-Carl

"An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

So then there is some obvious mistake in their interpretation of the (non-included) photos in that link? That the evidence left on the concrete structural memebers was incorrectly interptreted when he (partin) claimed some other mechanism besides an overpressure on the exterior of the building was required to explain the observables?

I was kind of non-plussed (well, suspicious in fact) when the photos were not present.

Jim

jim rozen

On 22 Apr 2004 05:36:08 -0700, jim rozen shouted from the rooftop:

I don't know. The point I'm making is that Partin asserts demolition charges were used, based on damage he saw. I find that hard to take, given that the foremost experts (CDI) surveyed the structure and didn't see any such thing.

Partin's expertise is in blowing stuff up without a lot of thought as to how or where the debris lands. Building demolitions is all about making the building fall where and how you want it to.

I'm always suspicious of anything labeled ' government coverup'- this country can't keep a secret worth a damn.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Who killed JFK?

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:16:25 GMT, Gunner shouted from the rooftop:

A kook with a gun.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:58:44 GMT, Ted Bennett shouted from the rooftop:

This HAS to be true- I read it in the National Enquirer.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

A single kook? Or more than one?

Two more kooks.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

Who profited?

Read an interesting book recently, "REGICIDE", the Official Assassination of John F Kennedy by Gregory Douglas. ISBN 1-59148-297-6

This purports to be the personal files of Robert T. Crowley (CIA), released after he died. I can't say it's true, but it seems to make more sense than other theories I've read.

Reply to
Nick Hull

Oswald. Next...

Reply to
Duck Dog

Prove it.

Any cites you provide, will be met by counter cites. 40 yrs after the fact and we Still dont know who did it, or why.

Sounds like the Government Can do coverups really well at times.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

As I pointed out..sometimes the Government CAN keep secrets...so not all "coverups" can be considered ramblings of the black helicopter set. Quite often, when there is smoke, there is indeed, fire.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

Don't have to. It's already been proven, and it's your burden to prove otherwise.

Yes we do, but some conspiracy nuts just won't accept the truth.

Prove it.

Reply to
Duck Dog

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:49:52 GMT, Duck Dog shouted from the rooftop:

Aw, Duck Dog, you just don't get it- our government is so good at coverups that they can waste a sitting President while on camera and

40 years later no one can figure it out (except for those people who, alone in their trailer, er manufactured housing, who believe everything they read on the internet or 'special interest' magazines).

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Yeah, if they were gonna whack someone, why would they do it in plain sight? Unless, if that was what people would be looking for...yeah, that's it.

A conspiracy theory is a great thing. It's very lack of evidence, indeed viability, is considered by the nutcakes to be PROOF of its existence.

It HAS to be true if it's on the internet.

Reply to
Duck Dog