painting day

I'm waiting for paint to dry on my CNC knee mill project. So, I took some pics.

The first two pics show air cylinders built from scratch to counter the knee's weight. I meant to take a pic of the parts before assembly but forgot.

This pile o' parts will become the ball screw lift assembly that replaces the old acme hand lift on the knee mill.

If there's no ah shit tommorrow, I should get the mill back together.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend