Parts

Anyone looking for a muffler bearing that goes to a skyhook which mounts next to a conniption valve?

Reply to
Welder

Nah, just need a waterline eraser.

-- Bob May Losing weight is easy! If you ever want to lose weight, eat and drink less. Works evevery time it is tried!

Reply to
Bob May

Can muffler bearings be lubricated with the always popular K9P lube?

Reply to
Errol Groff

No..but I need a hundred yards of flight line.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner

How about some prop wash?

Reply to
lane

I always use blinker fluid for that application.

Jim

jim rozen

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:29:22 -0800, "lane" brought forth from the murky depths:

"Wow, that's a super short runway. WIDE, too!"

Asking a printer's assistant for a box of halftone dots is always fun, too.

-------------------------------------------------------- Murphy was an Optimist ----------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

lane wrote: How about some prop wash? ^^^^^^^^^^^ Be sure to use that with adequate ventilation.

BTW, is that an "overbearing?" 'Cause I a have a whole box of them right under my raster straightener.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

I think that is on the shelf next to the relative bearing grease.

Reply to
Charles

Teflon coated muffler bearings work best especially if you straighten the Johnson rod and use the pipe stretcher to compensate for any slack. Ceramic coated bearings work best with catalytic converters. Don't use ceramic with mahogany pistons as it won't go "wooden -wooden" when you mash the gas. Always keep extra cans of compression and vacuum on hand as most auto parts are not carrying it anymore. Seems it cuts down on engine parts sales.

Reply to
Mike

Mike wrote: (clip) Don't use ceramic with mahogany pistons (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^ I had an engine with mahogany pistons, but it wooden run.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Raster straightener?... you must be yokeing...

Reply to
KenSterling

No, but I could use some High QRM non-cretesfrating Finnegan pins to match some anti-slam gasketed Molly sprockets I picked up at the flea market cheap.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

It's right behind the buckets of steam.

Reply to
Wayne Bengtsson

Now just how do you change the oil in the headlights?

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

You know, I grew up thinking that sending someone to the parts shop fopr a "Johnson rod' was just a prank.

But, I later heard more than once that the throttle control rod in old tyme steam locomotives was called a Johnson Rod, and if you check out the second item on the page URL below it would seem that the term got applied to some gasoline egine throttle parts too:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Very difficult, can only be done by experts. ;-)

Pete.

Reply to
Peter Reilley

Just remember that you absolutely must use light oil, none of that heavy crude stuff! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I bet it was because the bull pin jumped the heffer shaft , try tie it down with a few yards of shoreline

Ken Cutt

Reply to
Ken Cutt

I meant to tell you - I moved it over by the sound-powered phone batteries.

R, Tom Q. Remove bogusinfo to reply

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush