Pensioner factory

It does have metal content....

I just saw a documentary called "pensioner factory" about a business in the US where "the average age of its employees is a staggering 74 years. The staff consists of 35 pensioners aged between 75 and 96."

The company is called vita needle and they make hyperdermic needles and some small stainless parts.

I found it interesting & thought maybe some of you guys would too.

Video of their capabilities off their website:

Looks like the whole doco is here:

Dennis #1

Everybody knows that employees over the age of 27 are useless.

Santa Claus told me so.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Oh ... it's not about a factory that manufactures pensioners. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I had one lady retire at 92 another at 84 and another at 82. The one that retired at

84 started working for my company when she was 14 for a total of 70 years on the job.
Reply to
Tom Gardner

If the staff is comprised of people aged between 75 and 86, how can the average age be 74?

Reply to
Don Foreman

In addition to the "35 pensioners aged between 75 and 96" there are other employees

Reply to
jim

Because only the "pensioners" are between 75 and 96. The rest of the employees, the non-pensioners, are younger than 75.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

The scariest thing is, there WILL be a test!

Reply to
CaveLamb

If half of the pensioners are travelling east at 50 miles per hour, and the other half are travelling west at 35 mph, will they eat Razor Clam in Sha Cha Sauce, or Puka Dogs with Coo Coo Relish when they meet for dinner?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Do they offer them health insurance?

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

What sort of test - can you cough without weeing?

Reply to
Dennis #1

If they are full time employees, yes they do, according to their company website.

Reply to
Al

Yeah, in lieu of pay.

-- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises. -- Demosthenes

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Just full pensions after 30 years,

John