PING: GUNNER- High-Speed Spindle

Have you got a 10krpm spindle gathering dust? I need to spin a 6"-7" x

1/16"-3/32" cut-off disk with 1-2 hp. I had bought a Deil (sp) a few years ago but I can't find it.

The spindle I have in use now is shop-made using Barden bearings. It's not perfect enough and it's a bit noisy with vibration.

Reply to
Buerste

Nope..I sure dont. But Ill check around. What size arbor/chuck do you need?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I use a 6" x 1/16" cut-off disk to trim end brushes. 1/2" or 5/8" AH

Reply to
Buerste

Ill see what I can do.