Ping Gunner: Rainy VietNam?

I thought you might be interested in these videos. Ben Livingston (interviewed in these videos by Alex Jones) was involved in secret US goverment operations to turn the weather systems over VietNam into weapons systems used against the battlefield mobility of the NVA. Specifically, he turned rain storms, via weather modification through cloud seeding, into hellish monsoons that washed out the Ho Chi Minh trail and many of its pathways and bridges thereby making it more difficult for the NVA to move supplies.

To the on the ground GI, these videos might explain having to smoke all those soggy cigarettes while soaked to the bone and covered with mud. Dave

Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

dav1936531

Defnintion of tactical smoke precluded ignition.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Did you watch all of those videos? Seems kind of interesting that this guy says they can positively kill big hurricanes, and yet, hurricane Katrina still destroyed New Orleans. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

I bet it was a plot by Dubya to wipe out NawLins.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Nefarious elements within FEMA to gain more power, authority, and budgetary funding most likely. Further, I have heard mention of a long term plan to depopulate the costal areas there so that big oil can legislate more favorable environmental laws for oil drilling and oil refining. I think Jesse Ventura mentioned this in his TruTV show "Conspiracy Theories". Dave

Reply to
dav1936531