Ping Tom Gardner

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish people would explain this sort of thing more often.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

What's your gut like ? Do you look like a porcupine stuck full of wire quils ? If you aren't, I might be tempted to get some myself. I'm sick of not being able to buy a decent cup wheel brush that doesn't jab me with flying bristles all the time.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I could write a book about wire brushes but they are so "Un-romantic" and nobody other than professionals that use brushes all day long WANT to know about efficient productive applications. Imported consumer brushes are all crap for a reason...that's what the market wants, and that's where the money is. Most people buy a brush for one job and that's it. People like Gunner use them down to the nubs, but he, and others like him would have a hard time even finding "Professional" brushes. Hey, I make some low-end stuff too for hadrware wholesale and mill supply where price is the only criteria.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Ever thought of exportign to New Zealand. Not that you woudl want to get involved in onsey-twosy private sales, but all we get here is Chinese crapola, and it is damn expensive as well. Be nice to get some decent ones.. Geoffm

Reply to
geoff m

Check-out brush companies in AU, there are some good ones...always dreamed of retiring there.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Tom, first set of linear ways went out Thursday. They are brand new and should meet your requirements for a 4"+ travel. The rest to follow. Im not sure if the box was marked to your attention or not.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Thanks, you know we'll beat the ever-lovin' snot out of it! But, it should outlast the nyliners 100 to 1. See my latest post, the machine went to the front burner this week.

Wait 'till I update my carpal-tunnel story...even you couldn't believe the chain of events! You'll LOVE it, it's...serendipitous!

Reply to
Tom Gardner