Please help ID a titanium bolt

G'Day,

I picked up a bolt from the scrap dealer which I'm sure is some form of titanium alloy...(due to it's weight, corrosion resistance, non-magnetic and sparks) The head of the bolt is stamped UT and T I 2... can someone please tell me what the composition is, and is there particular speeds, or tools I should use to turn it? FWIW, I'm planning on making some piercing units, injectors, etc out of the stock, but I need to know what it is first.

Thanks, Des

Reply to
Des Bromilow