*** Prank Alert ***

Even the people you know, don't always divulge their medical history. The 'prank' was stupid, all 'practical jokes' are.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

The only practical joke that I find agreeable, is a fart balloon stuck under a chair cover. At least it is harmless.

Ignoramus5425

My BIL has one that is battery powered, and has a remote control to it.

It sounds pretty real.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Basically I am saying exactly what I said. Why do you keep wanting to put different words in my mouth? If you want it in very plain english, I am saying that all of those that brought up death and dying are uneducated on electrical hazards. Note there is nothing in that about whether practical jokes are good, bad or indifferent. Either read what I wrote and learn, or remain ignorant. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Or you might get counter sued for fraud and have to pay for the ambulance and ER. Your health insurance does not cover faking.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Hey Steve. Are you a reporter?

Reply to
Dave Lyon

Okay. I heard you right then.

So, even if it is non-lethal, someone gets fired, someone gets sued, or someone gets an ass whuppin, if you get a laugh, it's okay.

Yeah, I read you real clear, Dan.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Yeah, Dan. I'm sure a business would like to see that one go all the way to court. Local TV stations would have a ball. You'd probably get a personal call from corporate.

As for fraud, it's a type of thing that is medically improvable. People with heart conditions are given great leeway when it comes to things that MAY be bothering them, or if their symptoms are aroused. Did you ever notice the sign in the ER, IF YOU ARE HAVING CHEST PAINS, NOTIFY THE NURSE. That will get you past a line of 20 people in about ten seconds.

All a heart patient would have to do is complain of dizziness an heart fluttering. No way to prove it was there or not there.

Steve

.
Reply to
Steve B

No. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Really, I did go through eight hours of heart surgery. Five way bypass and a new mechanical aortic valve. Makes me a little riled up when I think someone might slip me a shocker and then get a laugh out of it. Or even think that doing such a thing was funny.

That's where I'm coming from.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B