Price Check: Aluminum Welder

I picked up an unused aluminum welder and I am trying to find a fair price to sell this item. It is a MiGet from the late 1980s and it is new in the permanent storage crate. It contains a power source, spool gun, 20 1 lb spools of wire, brass gauges, all hoses, and etc. Like I said this is in new condition and never used. Can someone chime in and give me an idea on what they think it is worth? Here is a link to the picture (the metal rods and spools are not included):
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Big_Bob_Pins/Welding%20Parts /
BTW, I am located in GA if anyone is interested in this. TIA, Bob