Pro-Face PLC puke

four friggin' months out of warranty! My LT3201-A1-D24-C has black screen and a flashing Amber light and not functioning. According to my research, the flashing amber LED could indicate a burned-out backlight, they are kind of vague. I did apply for an RMA and will send it in for a quote to give it a once-over. Also, I can get a refurb for $297 from Pro-Face; not bad since I paid $475 new. Nice little unit but the Japanese document things very strangely, it's like pulling teeth to get information.

Any experience with these?

Reply to
Tom Gardner