Problems with brass grinding

Hi!

I've ground some flat brass things. After polishing, I saw small furrows on the surface. They look like small white spots. They're very hard to remove. How to remove them?

Regards, Peter.

Reply to
Maestro (pv Piotr G. Kosinski

could be pieces of aluminum oxide from your grinding wheel try a finer wheel & coat the brass with grease b4 grinding brass likes to embed itself in grinding wheels & that could cause a furrow

Reply to
Wwj2110