question about aluminum sheet

Reply to
treebeard

I may have mentioned this to you before, but my wife's cousin works for Taylor (or he did). He designed their "Living Jewel" blue guitar with the inlaid koi fish.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Oh, I forgot:

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Taylor guitars is a very impressive outfit. very laidback about attire but super serious about quality and forward thinking They tell you when you want an interview to wear jeans, a tshirt and sneakers. They have a huge campus of buildings in El Cajon and recording studios. The Jewel model is a beauty (as is she) and they are magnificent instruments

Reply to
daniel peterman