Question for all you metal heads

Hey!

I've been on this kick lately making chisels and such for woodworkers. Things have been reasonably good so I thought I'd start stamping my "monicure" into the chisels and things... So does any of y'all know of a anyone that can make custom punches. I was thinking of using an outline of a hedgehog, sort of like the old Sorby tools used a kangaroo...

Reply to
Damned if i know

Lee Valley Tools carries some of that stuff:

HTH

Reply to
John

Reply to