railing set-cold weather

I just got a call from a customer that needs a railing repaired because it
broke off at the concrete, no big deal I've fixed and reinstalled many just
like it. What's new about this one is I've never reset any when it's 0
outside and I'm not sure what to use. In the past I've always used por-rok
type cement but I don't think it will work in this cold. Anybody have
experience or suggestions? I offered to set up a temp railing and wait till
warmer weather but if it can be done properly now I'd like to help him out.
Andy
Reply to
AndrewV
contact the company that sells the stuff and see what they say, bet they know more than anyone here does about it....
Reply to
jim
Fast cure structural epoxy.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
we did some sidewalk work in NYC and we had a anti freeze mix, do not know the name it was 20 years ago
Reply to
Asp3211968
Thanks for the replys I googled around for a bit last night and found Pro-poxy 400 suitable for use down to -15. spec's can be found @ -------------->
I'll have to ck around locally and see if anybody has some. If anybody has experience with this stuff I'd like to hear about it.
Andy
Reply to
AndrewV
What about melting some Sulfur ??