Rattle can avenger strikes again!

You can tell this is a quality paint job because he didn't paint the gauge bezel:

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Looks like a car I once had that was painted with a broom. Except the car was lime green. A 1956 Simca, IIRC. Not a bad little car, too. I'd like to have it back

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Chap I worked with painted his car (sitting in the sun) with rattle cans one HOT Saturday afternoon. Perfectly beautiful orange peel effect. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I painted my first car with spray bombs. Looked beautiful, had to hit it every couple weeks with rubbing compound to deal with the oxidized look that developed. Oh well, 16, young and dumb.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Buddy got a couple of cans of Copper color to spray behind the grill of his

50 Ford Coupe. Was mismarked color as was silver. One of us, not me, standing around the car sprayed the roof. Looked good. We went and got some more cans and sprayed the whole car crome silver. CHP told owner to keep it off the road until it dimmed down. Sunny day and was blinding all the other drivers. Was like a mirror for about 2 weeks. Back about 1961.
Reply to
Calif Bill