RCM hits a new low

wrote:

As Mark Twain once said, "if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything".
Weiber's problem is that he doesn't tell the truth and has a poor memory :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik
On 10/24/2017 2:00 AM, snipped-for-privacy@google.com wrote:

The lies about dumpster-diving are just more image burnishing. You'd be tempted to think, "how does bragging about dumpster diving burnish one's image?", and that's what I initially thought, too, but not for long. It's another example of how resourceful he wants people to believe he is. You and I? We'd be lucky to find a few edible scraps every third or fourth day, but not the Mighty Mark Wieber! Oh, *hell* no - he was able to find enough in one dive to feed his entire family plus a pack of mangy dogs for two full weeks. Wieber has it all planned out so that when we experience TEOTWAWKI, he and his family will be living like survivalist Rockefellers.

That's one of his problems, and it's a big one, but I think he has a bigger one. His larger problem is he's a vicious foul-minded shitbag whose first impulse toward those who disagree with him is to murder them. Add to that the fact that he really can't do much of anything, and what he can do he likely can't do well, and you're looking at a dole-scrounging loser.
On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:22:53 -0700, Gregory D Gadson

I think that even the "first impulse toward those who disagree with him is to murder them" is largely a facade as when someone queries him about "did you really say you are going to kill me" he immediately starts to back pedal, "Ohooo not me, wasn't me".
One might say a wannabe bad ass that doesn't have the balls to actually be a bad ass. Sort of a "Want to be Wieber".
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I think you exaggerate the dog numbers, and the dog expenses, as a way to defend being a tax dodging dole scrounger. It ain't working. How many litters did you have because you spent the money that should have gone to neutering, on cigarettes and soda and junk food and guns etc?

Nobody. And as any sensible reader can plainly see, I said you *claimed* to be having folks killed. The stupidest lie you ever told on Usenet. You couldn't have proven your impotence any more thoroughly if you'd set out to do it on purpose.

See, you just did it again. All BS. You didn't kill anyone, and you don't appear to have any real friends at all, much less any who would kill for you. For example, people with good friends don't need to dumpster dive.

Do yourself a favor. Instead of blasting out "loafs" of diversionary crap, just answer the simple questions asked.
Where are your computer wiener friends, and your murder squad friends? You've written dozens of detailed descriptions of my death. How many more years will your associates wait for you to write the perfect recipe, before they finally take action?

No. It is plainly evident that the computer wienies and the scary friends never existed.

LOL You started writing that rubbish 7 or 8 years ago. How many more remaining days do you say I have now?
On 10/23/2017 3:19 PM, Downtown Train wrote:

Much longer ago than that. He first threatened me with death a decade or more ago.

More than Wieber has. He's close to 64 years of age and in bad health.

When he goes we should imply that our unnamed friends took him out. That will be more interesting than the truth, which is likely to be that he grabbed his chest, none of his vehicles would start, and he croaked before the ambulance arrived. And he shouldn't mind people making up nonsense about his demise, because that's what he did with Cliff etc.

You made up the original story. Nothing stopping you from making up a new one. <chuckle>

The only deaths around here will be from natural causes. And you're first in line because you're too weak to quit your self destructive habits. Oh wait, is it still natural causes when one ODs on nicotine, caffeine, and shit food?
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:46:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.com wrote:

I've been away for a week and only 113 got through my myriad filters. I don't know what their age is, but, yes, they're children.
--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.

And yet you always take offense when people accuse you of being a scrounger. You're leaving little doubt it's your primary occupation.

Needing to corroborate your own stories is lame.
"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/LcdurGtNbpQ/fnjDBa36EAAJ
It's decided. Your word is worthless.