RCM hits a new low

When he goes we should imply that our unnamed friends took him out. That will be more interesting than the truth, which is likely to be that he grabbed his chest, none of his vehicles would start, and he croaked before the ambulance arrived. And he shouldn't mind people making up nonsense about his demise, because that's what he did with Cliff etc.

Reply to
Downtown Train

As Mark Twain once said, "if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything".

Weiber's problem is that he doesn't tell the truth and has a poor memory :-)

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

Name some.

One wonders why you never corrected your stupidity... It appears that you must be a "lifer".

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

The lies about dumpster-diving are just more image burnishing. You'd be tempted to think, "how does bragging about dumpster diving burnish one's image?", and that's what I initially thought, too, but not for long. It's another example of how resourceful he wants people to believe he is. You and I? We'd be lucky to find a few edible scraps every third or fourth day, but not the Mighty Mark Wieber! Oh, *hell* no - he was able to find enough in one dive to feed his entire family plus a pack of mangy dogs for two full weeks. Wieber has it all planned out so that when we experience TEOTWAWKI, he and his family will be living like survivalist Rockefellers.

That's one of his problems, and it's a big one, but I think he has a bigger one. His larger problem is he's a vicious foul-minded shitbag whose first impulse toward those who disagree with him is to murder them. Add to that the fact that he really can't do much of anything, and what he can do he likely can't do well, and you're looking at a dole-scrounging loser.

Reply to
Gregory D Gadson

Nope. Not "dirt poor," and one doesn't equal lots, or even some. And nobody is going to take your word that you knew him.

You don't know any of these people. And the #1 person on that list did not die penniless by any rational definition. His estate is currently valued at >$400 million.

Nope, just saying the obvious about the crazy statements you make. And in this case your statement did not nothing to explain your own poverty.

Nope.

35! years of liens. Are you trying to say that 27 of them were good times? You let liens pile up during good years? Name anyone you think will believe that.

No. Your big issue is that you prefer making the same mistakes over getting your ass in gear.

Anyway, what's this?

"Ive got hummm...3-4 Associates Degrees"

You don't need a college degree to know that "3-4" is a dead giveaway that the story is BS.

Even if that's true, so what? Why would anyone need a college degree to know that a lifetime of smoking, soda, junk food, and hoarding, and senseless dogma would lead to permanent poverty? Any 12 yr old could tell you it's a dumb way to live.

If you're happy being poor and in debt and dependent on charity, then why are you saying that your "big issue" is lack of college?

Job 1: accept that being on Usenet most days is a damned stupid habit for someone in your position. Job 2: make a list of all your damned stupid habits. Job 3: quit all stupid habits. Too bad you're powerless to do any of that. My cat has more self-control than you.

Reply to
Downtown Train

I think you exaggerate the dog numbers, and the dog expenses, as a way to defend being a tax dodging dole scrounger. It ain't working. How many litters did you have because you spent the money that should have gone to neutering, on cigarettes and soda and junk food and guns etc?

Reply to
Downtown Train

LOL You might be able to mount some sort of semantics defense if your quotes contradicted each other a time or two. But not when it's a constant flow of contradictory BS.

Nope. You're hopeless at even figuring out who you're responding to. Nobody is going to believe your nym count any more than they believe the other stuff above, none of which you can post proof for, because it's all BS you cranked out to defend previous BS.

Nope. She's no prize, but she knows better than any of us how much you BS. Remember when you assured her you'd move her out of that shithole? Decades ago. About the same time she figured out you spend too much time on your computer. Nothing's changed.

Then why did you say you'd sue, and that legal documents were on the way? Did those documents say that folks had provided you too much fun?

Nope. You were wasting your life on Usenet before I arrived, and you'd keep doing that if I was here or not. You know it, and you're powerless to get out of that chair and change things. But the kicker is that you use the time to pretend you know better than most, about

Reply to
Downtown Train

Impressive. Typical Medicaid/food stamp recipient resume. LOL

Reply to
Downtown Train

Wieber grew up relatively well off and privileged, and has assiduously worked his way down.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That imprecision is *always* a dead giveaway to bullshit. It reminds me of those TV and internet ads for crackpot get-rich-quick schemes: "Earn $2000, $3000, $5000...even up to [sic] $10000 per week...*or more*!!!"

Anyway, no one needs a college degree to do the work Wieber does. He could have done better if he had got a couple of vocational certificates, which trade organizations probably administer, but I'm sure he thought he didn't need them - not with the massive amount of talent he had.

!!!

Reply to
Gregory D Gadson

You made up the original story. Nothing stopping you from making up a new one.

Reply to
Downtown Train

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Reply to
Gregory D Gadson

I think that even the "first impulse toward those who disagree with him is to murder them" is largely a facade as when someone queries him about "did you really say you are going to kill me" he immediately starts to back pedal, "Ohooo not me, wasn't me".

One might say a wannabe bad ass that doesn't have the balls to actually be a bad ass. Sort of a "Want to be Wieber".

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik