Re: Quantum radar will expose stealth aircraft

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:17:46 +0200, Juergen Nieveler

The University of Waterloo is literally just around the corner from me, and is well knownfor spawning very successful startups from it's research and development - so it depends on your definition of "soon".
I'd say 99.9% it will be less than 20 years. Better than 90% less than 10. In 5years? - less than 50%..
This is time to develop and commercialize.