Rear bumper cover 2001 Honda - body repair ?

Vehicle is a 2000 Honda Odyssey .I backed into something today at a very low speed and put crease and tear in the lower part of the rear bumper ( plastic ) . The top part of the bumper is still fine . Can it be repaired ? Filler or one of those plastice welders from HF ?- thanks

Reply to
nospam4me

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote in article ...

There is a two-part, flexible repair compound specifically designed for bumper covers available at the better auto parts stores such as NAPA.

I would pop-rivet a thin piece of aluminum on the backside for strength, then cover it with the urethane repair compound.

Reply to
Bob Paulin