Reloading press update

I think I have a buyer for my Lee 1000 but I will keep my Lyman single stage press. I've decided on the Dillon 650 because of the lifetime warrantee, automatic indexing, quick-change options, available upgrades, and cycle rate. The down-side is that it's blue.

I recently found a few pounds of powder and thousands of primers, I wonder if I should still use them? I'm debating if I want to cast bullets again, in my old age I'm more leery of the hazards involved and I hate scrubbing lead from bores. But, I sure like HBWCs in my revolver.

Reply to
Buerste