Ripped off by PC World?

Ripped off by PC World? Suddenly they will no longer provide paper issues starting with Sep issue!

Reply to
RC

RC wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

PC World has been ripping off its subscribers for a long, long time: much of the content is thinly-veiled shilling for their advertisers, and not worth anywhere nearly what they charge for it. I think I dropped my subscription in about 1998.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You're describing nearly every magazine sold in this country.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

You are absolutely correct. I have been getting it for about $1 an issue and only hope to find 1 or 2 nuggets per issue. Besides what does one use in the outhouse. m

Reply to
Mikie